Monday, August 10, 2009

A GREAT First Day of School!!

Getting to the first day of school is a long process! On Friday, Dustin came to the school to meet his Teacher, Mrs. Henderson. All weekend, he asked when he was going back to school!


Then last night we set out our uniform, got most of the lunch ready, and got a treat together for the kids and Mrs. Henderson!






Dustin walking into school to see Mommy... all by myself!!

This morning, Daddy took Dustin to school since Mommy had to be Mrs. Blake. They did come by and see me before they went and of course, I had to fix the uniform and take a few pictures.



Daddy then took him to his class and Dustin was so excited to be there and went right on in!

During the day when Dustin would see me, he would wave and smile and say, "Hey, Mommy!" And give me a hug. It was so exciting to see him during the day and really did Brighten my day!!

This afternoon when he came into the library, he was so excited!!! He said he had a GREAT day!!! I am so glad that he loves school and pray that he will always love school!!!

0 comments: